CAS No： 946870-92-4
price：If you need IGF 1 1mg Injection price list, please contact customer service.
Storage conditions: Store at 2 - 7°C. Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place.
Molecular weight: 301.3
IGF (insulin-like growth factors), which can be translated into Chinese as "insulin-like growth factor" or "insulin-like growth factor," is named after its insulin-like structure. Also known as "growth hormone mediators" (SM, somatomedins). It is a necessary active protein polypeptide in the physiological process of growth hormone. There are two known types of igf-1 and igf-2. (note: the physiological effects of growth hormone include growth promotion and are essential for sugar, fat, protein, and inorganic salt metabolism.)
Known igf-1 is an active protein polypeptide, which is the product of autocrine and paracrine of more than a dozen kinds of cells in the human body, such as liver cells, kidney cells and spleen cells (that is to say, the human body itself contains igf-1). Its specific functions are as follows:
1. Hypoglycemia: similar to insulin in this respect, igf-1 can enhance the absorption of glucose and amino acid, promote the synthesis of glycogen and lactate secretion, inhibit the decomposition of glycogen, increase the function of insulin sensitivity and improve the efficiency of human insulin. It has good curative effect on insulin non - dependent diabetes mellitus (type 2 diabetes mellitus).
2. Lowering blood lipids: the action of igf-1 on fat cells can promote the decomposition of fat and the synthesis of glycogen, and reduce the levels of total triglyceride, very low-density lipoprotein triglyceride and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in blood.
3. Diastolic blood vessels: igf-1 can regulate the physiological and pathological conditions of the heart, and has the function of diastolic blood vessels, reducing vascular resistance and increasing blood flow to the heart.
4. Promote the anabolism of bone to maintain its normal structure and function: igf-1 can significantly promote the division and proliferation of chondrocytes from various sources and the synthesis of cartilage matrix. Igf-1 can also stimulate chondrocytes to synthesize cartilage matrix specific collagen type II collagen, increase the activity of glycosaminoprotease, and enhance the activity of alkaline phosphatase of osteoblasts.
5. Growth promotion: igf-1 is a very important promoter of cell mitosis in human body.
6. Promoting cell differentiation: igf-1 is important for maintaining levels of proteins related to cell differentiation, and can promote cell differentiation and maturation in combination with some growth factors.
7. Wound repair: igf-1 is also involved in wound healing. Increased concentrations of igf-1 were found in injured nerve, muscle, and skin cells.